Animal Control

Haven Humane Society is an independent contractor within the city limits of Anderson, administering an Animal Regulation Services contract.

Animal Regulation Officers respond to a wide variety of calls, including reports of stray animals, cruelty to animals, injured animals and nuisance complaints. Staff also respond to disaster incidents, helping with search and rescue of animals.

For more information about City of Anderson Animal Regulation services, please call (530) 241-2550.

For animal control issues in Shasta County outside of the Redding or Anderson city limits, call Shasta County Animal Regulations at (530) 245-6065.